Nuts for peanuts? Let us introduce your new favourite baking and cooking ingredient, Sukrin Peanut Flour. Perfect added to bakes, breakfasts and stews, or as a protein supplement in smoothies and sauces, peanut flour has around ¼ of the fat of peanut butter but all the protein, fibre, and nutrients that make the peanut a nutritional powerhouse.
Using Peanut Flour
Peanut flour has a delicious, mild-roasted flavour that is perfect for adding richness and flavour to your cooking and baking, complementing both sweet and savoury dishes. Mix with traditional flours in your favourite recipes to lower carb content and add protein. We do not recommend completely replacing flour in a recipe with peanut flour, as it does not act with other ingredients in the same way - although there are some existing recipes you can try that are completely gluten free!
Here are some of our favourite uses for Sukrin Peanut Flour:
- Make your own low fat peanut butter by mixing peanut flour with water, some Sukrin Gold and a little salt
- Add to brownies, cookies, bread and cakes for flavour - a little goes a long way!
- Make naturally protein-packed pancakes by simply adding eggs and a banana
- Create your own ‘protein balls’ or truffles for a tasty, filling snack
- It's a natural thickener and great addition to stews, sauces, and gravies - you can make a delicious low fat satay sauce by replacing the peanut butter in your recipe with Sukrin Peanut Flour.
- Add a spoonful to smoothies for an added burst of protein