Serve: 10 Time to prepare: 10 min Time to cook: 25-30 min - Preparation: Easy
Free From: Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Soya
Suitable for Diets: Diabetics and Coeliacs
Suitable for Lifestyles: Low-carb, Sugar-free, Vegetarian.
Allergens (Contains): Sesame
Sukrin Products: Baking Mix
Sugar-free, Gluten-Free Coffee and Walnut Cupcakes with Sukrin Baking Mix.
Moist and moreish - this flavour combination works perfectly with Sukrin Baking Mix! You'd never guess that they contain no sugar. Add some buttercream, made half and half with Sukrin Icing and Sukrin Gold (or coconut sugar) for a decadent treat you don't need to feel guilty about enjoying!
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 25-30 min. Yield: 10 servings
- 1 packet Sukrin Baking Mix
- 3 eggs (or equivalent in egg replacer for a vegan version)
- 150ml water
- 75ml oil (if you use coconut oil, ensure it is melted and then cooled)
- 4 tsp instant coffee powder
- 30g chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350f/180c/GM5. Mix the coffee powder with a little boiling water.
- Mix all the ingredients with the baking mix and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Pour into cupcake liners in a muffin tin and bake for approx. 20-25 mins.
- Cool in the tin for a few minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to cool.