Sugar-Free Oat Biscuits with Sukrin Sesame Flour
By April 08, 2014Published:
The smarter difference: 20% less calories and 40% fewer carbs than regular oat biscuits
Serve: 15-20 Time to prepare: 20 min Time to cook: 15 min - Preparation: Easy
Free From: Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast and Soya
Suitable for Diets: Diabetics and Coeliacs
Suitable for Lifestyles: Sugar-Free and Vegetarian
Allergens (Contains): Egg, Dairy, Sesame
Beneficial Nutrition: Low-Sugar, Lower-Carb and Gluten-Free
Sukrin Products: Sukrin Gold and Sesame Flour
Sukrin Gluten-Free Oat Biscuits with Sukrin Sesame Flour and Sukrin Gold
These simple biscuits demonstrate how easy it is to substitute your usual sugar with Sukrin Gold and achieve great results. By simply switching your sugar for Sukrin Gold you achieve a significant reduction in calories and lower the GI of your finished biscuit. With the added Sesame Flour for flavour and protein and the Fibrefine for a boost of beneficial fibre, grab a couple of these for breakfast on the go!
Prep time: 20 min Cook time: 15 min. Yield: 15-20 servings
- 150g Butter
- 120g Sukrin Gold
- 1 Large Egg
- 500g Rolled oats (Gluten-free if necessary)
- 4 tbsp Sukrin Fibrefine
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 100g Sukrin Sesame Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C/GM4.
- Place the butter, Sukrin Gold and honey in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Mix in the oats, Sesame Flour and Fibrefine, and add the egg.
- Using two spoons, form small balls of the mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with silicone paper.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes, until they are light golden brown. Place each biscuit carefully on a wire rack to cool. Makes 15-20.