Sugar-Free Peanut Cookies
By October 08, 2014Published:
The smarter difference: 70% more protein and 70% less carbs, than regular peanut cookies
Serve: 15 Time to prepare: 10 min Time to cook: 10 min - Preparation: Easy
Free From: Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Dairy and Soya
Suitable for Diets: Diabetics and Coeliacs
Suitable for Lifestyles: Low-Carb, Sugar-Free and Vegetarian
Allergens (Contains): Egg
Beneficial Nutrition: Sugar-Free, Low Calorie and Fat-Free
Sukrin Products: Sukrin Gold
Sukrin Gluten-Free Peanut Cookies, high protein, low carb and sugar free with Sukrin Peanut Flour
Sukrin Peanut Flour has a wonderful rich peanut flavour that lends itself very well to cookies and biscuits. It acts as both the flour and the flavour! These delicious cookies are great for breakfast, as a healthy treat or post-workout protein boost. They are virtually free from carbs, sugar-free and packed with protein and beneficial fats. Great for low carb and LCHF diets. Vary the chopped nuts, try adding seeds instead, or sugar- free chocolate chips.
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 10 min Yield: 15 servings
- 180g unsalted butter, softened
- 100g coconut oil, melted
- 180g Sukrin Gold
- 240g Sukrin Peanut Flour
- 40g unsalted peanuts, cashews or almonds, chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F/ 180C/ GM4.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Stir the Peanut Flour, baking soda and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Cream the butters with the Sukrin Gold in a food mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs gradually until well combined. Gently fold the flour mixture and the chopped nuts, a spoonful at a time.
- Place dessertspoons of the mix on to the trays, leaving plenty of space between them. Bake for 12-15 minutes, removing from oven while they are still a little soft in the centre.
- Cool on a wire rack and keep in an airtight container.