The smarter difference: 40% more protein and 46% less carbs and twice the fibre of than regular Granola
Serve: 4 Time to prepare: 10 min Time to cook: 50 min - Preparation: Easy
Free From: Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Yeast and Soya
Suitable for Diets: Diabetics and Coeliacs NB if gluten-free oats used
Suitable for Lifestyles: Low-carb, Sugar-Free and Vegetarian
Allergens (Contains): Sesame
Beneficial Nutrition: Low-carb and Sugar-Free
Sukrin Products: Sukrin Gold and Almond Flour
Sukrin Low-Carb Granola. Gluten-Free and high fibre with Sukrin Gold and Sukrin Organic Almond Flour.
A delicious and easy-to-make granola that can be varied to your taste. We added goji berries and dried blueberries once the base mix came out of the oven. The granola will keep for several weeks in an airtight container. Delicious with dairy or non-dairy milk and yoghurt, or sprinkled on ice-cream. Don't be tempted to bake in a hotter oven as it may catch.
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 50 min. Yield: 4 servings
- 250g oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 40g Sukrin Organic Almond Flour or Fibrefine
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g flaked almonds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g dessicated coconut
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 40g Sukrin Gold
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 140C/280F/GM1.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir in the melted coconut oil.
- Spread evenly on a baking try. Bake for about 50 mins stirring roughly every 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely on the tray before storing in a sealed container.