High-Fibre Coconut and Almond Smoothie with Sukrin Coconut Flour
By July 01, 2014Published:
The smarter difference: Lots of beneficial fibre from coconut flour
Serve: 1 Time to prepare: 5 min Time to cook: - Preparation: Easy
Free From: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, D and Soya
Suitable for Diets: Coeliacs
Suitable for Lifestyles: Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo.
Allergens (Contains): None
Beneficial Nutrition: High Fibre, Low Sugar and Low Carb
Sukrin Products: Almond Flour, Coconut Flour and Sukrin Gold
Sukrin Low-Carb Coconut and Almond Smoothie, high fibre with Sukrin Coconut Flour and Sukrin Gold
A gorgeous low-carb smoothie, packed with protein and fibre from the almond and coconut flours, and all the goodness of coconut. The addition of a little salt makes this drink very lassi-like, and refreshing.
Prep time: 5 min. Yield: 1 serving
- 200ml almond milk
- 100ml coconut milk (from a carton)
- 2 heaped tsp Sukrin Almond Flour
- 2 heaped tsp Sukrin Coconut Flour
- 2 cm chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2-2 tsp Sukrin Gold, depending on your taste.
- Pinch cinnamon
- Simply whizz all of the the ingredients together with some ice in a blender, strain to catch any remaining pieces of ginger, if you like, and serve at once.