Serve: 15 Time to prepare: 10 min Time to cook: - Preparation: Easy
Free From: Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Soya and Dairy
Suitable for Diets: Coeliacs, diabetics
Suitable for Lifestyles: Sugar-free, Low-carb vegetarian and vegan
Allergens (Contains): None
Beneficial Nutrition: High protein, High fibre, raw
Sukrin Products: Sukrin Gold, Almond Flour and Coconut Flour
Sugar-Free Raw Protein Bites.
This basic mix combines good-for-you fats, protein and fibre to make a delicious, healthy and energising snack. Prepare a batch at the beginning of the week to keep on hand when hunger strikes!
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: . Yield: 15 servings
- 50g almond butter
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g Sukrin Organic Almond Flour
- 40g Sukrin Organic Coconut Flour
- 50g Sukrin Gold
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add any extra ingredients you like - try desiccated coconut and freeze-dried raspberry, gogi berries and hemp seeds, or a sprinkle of muesli.
- Roll into balls. If you want to you can coat them in cocoa, coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds (you may need to chill the balls for a few minutes if the mix is very soft).
- Once ready, place in the fridge to harden, and keep chilled in the fridge until needed.