Naturally gluten-free and packed with fibre, these easy to make Low-Carb Coconut Flour Pancakes make a delicious, filling breakfast. Top with fruit, yoghurt or nut butter for a high protein start to the day.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2 tbsp Sukrin Organic Coconut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 60ml almond milk
- 2 tsp Sukrin Gold
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp oil (coconut, melted & cooled)
- Whisk eggs, oil and milk together before adding to dry ingredients.
- Stir until well combined - the mixture will get thicker.
- Heat ½ tsp oil in a pan and fry ¼ mixture at a time for 2-4 minutes each side.
- Stack your pancakes high and add your favourite toppings.